A newsbasket is on-line Internet publication containing comprehensive aggregated collections of information.


TaskRabbit Support : About TaskRabbit


Prices of Popular Tasks:

Grocery Shopping
Avg. $35 groceries
House Cleaning
Avg. $60 cleaning supplies
Handyman
Avg. $85 tools


 Support Center/About TaskRabbit


Overview | Recent
Instant Answers for New Users (21) »

Why can't I log in to the Support Center?
How do I deactivate my account?
How can I see tasks that are posted on the website?

Marketplace Rules (6) »

Can I pay for a task using cash?
Can someone who is not a TaskRabbit do a task?
TaskRabbit's Guiding Principles

Trust and Safety (7) »

Are TaskPosters background-checked?
What if I have a question, dispute, or other problem?
Why do you need my credit card information? How does payment work?

Community Support For Developers (24) »

How do I access your API?
Can I start a taskrabbit in my hometown?
How do I get an 'access token' through OAuth