A newsbasket is on-line Internet publication containing comprehensive aggregated collections of information.


How Joint Bank Accounts and Property Affect Medicaid Eligibility - AgingCare.com

How Joint Bank Accounts and Property Affect Medicaid Eligibility - AgingCare.com





When considering trying to qualify for Medicaid, many questions about jointly-held assets arise:

Should I re-title my house from joint names with my spouse into my name alone?

If I add my son's name to my bank account, will that affect my ability to qualify for Medicaid?

What do POD, TOD and JTWROS mean?

For
the purposes of Medicaid, there are two different instances when the
exact way an asset is titled can affect a family's finances: when a
family member applies for Medicaid, and following the death of a family
member who was covered by Medicaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment